Didn't have to, as it turns out. Lovely MG tagged me next.
It's easy. You just go look through your blog archives for your 23rd post, and pull out the fifth sentence. Then you contemplate it while listening to the sound of one hand clapping; very good, Grasshopper!
I haven't looked at my old stuff for ages (if a five-month-old blog can be considered ages), and I found some of the old posts laughable (mostly in a good way).
Until I got to the 23rd post, which was titled "Too Mad to Eat."
Here's the fifth — and final — sentence:
"Enough to ruin anybody's appetite."
You're welcome to go see what that was all about here.
So, who's next? I choose mrs d at Belly Timber, Tana at small farms, Kalyn at Kalyn's Kitchen, Susan at Farmgirl Fare, and Brett at In Praise of Sardines. And I'm not sending notices, so if they don't play, it's because they're not reading this... boo-hoo.
- Delve into your blog archive.
- Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
- Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
- Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas...
- Tag five people to do the same.