Besides, I'm out of ideas for other blog posts, so thanks, Mary.
6. I have lived at at least 25 addresses, not counting college housing. Having a father in the Navy accounts for much of that, but once you've got home-hoppping in your blood, it's hard to give it up. There may be a move in my near future.I won't be tagging anyone else, since I've already bothered people, but I have enjoyed reading all your sordid little secrets.
7. I still don't know where everything is in the house I live in now. I'll open door after door in the kitchen, and finally concede that the missing item is on a shelf out in the garage. Which it's not; it's just behind the cabinet door I haven't opened yet. I blogged about a really cute kitchen item a while back, and today I simply can't find it. Cute, but missing.
8. I gave away so-o-o many shoes when we moved two years ago, yet I still have an Imelda problem. There's a big box of shoes I haven't even unpacked, shoved into the back of a closet. So what do I wear on a daily basis? Some dumpy black clogs or a pair of suspiciously new-looking Converse All-Stars.
9. I really like Will Ferrell movies. Well, not Zoolander.
10. Cranky and I have been cooking for each other since our first date. We have a "family anecdote," you know, the type of tale that gets tiresomely trotted out at gatherings, about The Time Cranky Used Too Much Garlic.