Saturday, December 24, 2005


I hope you find wonderful things in your stocking, and I hope they're not as pissed off to be in there as Bean Sprout looks in this photo from last year, at our old house. He's put on a pound or so since then, so I'm not about to try stuffing him down anyone's socks this year.
See you in a couple of days.


Brett said...

Oh my God, that is too cute! I wish you, Cranky and Bean Sprout a happy holiday season. I look forward to reading more funny posts and seeing your excellent pictures in the new year!

b'gina said...

What a doll baby! Happy Hols, you guys.

Sam said...

you crack me up. Poor beansprout.
have a great one!

drbiggles said...

Pork pies comin', today. Fresh lardy crust!

I can hardly wait.

cookiecrumb said...

Thanky you, all!
Except Biggles. "Fresh lardy crust." F Y.

uh-oh: zqnvpcu

Oh, screw, got it wrong (damn stingers at Seafood Peddler... Christmas Eve boozing): salzkjg

OK, that didn't work: sznwcp

Hmm: txltabe

No, still not working. This is funny.

Oh, I see why now.

obachan said...

Merry Christmas!
Hope you have a great time, but not a hangover like I did. ;)

Paz said...

Awwww! Adorable! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! Have a good holiday celebration!


sam's mum said...

happy holiday. My grandchildren think Bean Sprout in gorgeous they have to make do with cuddley toys and would love the real thing. We have had a lovely day hope you enjoy yours.